1. Who are we?
We are CF Tabletochki, located at 01010, Ukraine, Kyiv, Omelyanovicha-Pavlenko street, 4/6, 14th floor. Hereinafter, Tabletochki will be referred to as “we” and “ours”. We determine which, for what purpose, and how your personal data will be processed.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send us a letter to 01010, Ukraine, Kyiv, Omelyanovich-Pavlenko street, 4/6, 14th floor.
2. What does this privacy notice cover?
4. How long do we keep your data?
We store your data for 36 months. However, you can exercise your right to delete your data. In this case, your data will be deleted from our servers within 30 days after your request.
5. Do we share data with third parties?
We use your data to carry out statutory activities and fulfill our obligations under the agreements with you and may transfer it on the following grounds:
Compliance with the law.
We will disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent that it is necessary:
Transfer to third parties:
- to comply with a government request, court order, or applicable law;
- to prevent unlawful use of our site or violation of the Terms of Services of our site and our policies;
- to protect against claims of third parties;
- to help prevent or investigate fraud.
We transfer your personal data to third parties on the basis of public offer for processing on our behalf, subject to technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data, for example, to process credit cards and payments.
6. Do we transfer your data outside the European Economic Area?
The personal data that we collect is stored on servers in Ukraine and Germany. By default, data is stored in Ukraine, but perhaps we will need to process your personal data in another country. If we need to perform a transfer, we will take the necessary data protection measures and ask for your consent unless data transfer is required to fulfill the agreement.
8. What rights do you have over your data?
You, as subjects of personal data, have the following rights:
- The right to access information. You can request an explanation of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to portability. You can request all the data you provided us and request to transfer data to another controller.
- The right to restrict processing. You may partially or entirely prohibit us from processing your personal data.
- The right to file complaints. If your request is not satisfied, you can file a complaint to the regulatory body, the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights
- Right to be forgotten. You can send us a request to delete your personal data from our systems.
To exercise your rights, email us at email@example.com.
If your request is not satisfied, you can file a complaint to the regulatory body, the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights, at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. How do we update privacy notice?
This privacy notice and the relationships falling under its effect are regulated by the ‘On the Protection of Personal Data’ Law of Ukraine. Existing laws and requirements for the processing of personal data are subject to change. In this case, we will publish a new version of the Privacy notice on our website. If significant changes that affect your privacy and confidentiality are made, we will notify you by email or display information on the website and ask for your consen.